SUFFERING ENDS WHEN AWAKENING BEGINS
Table of Contents
- CONTACT INFO
- BOOK INFO
- PROMOTION INFO
- INTERVIEW RESOURCES
FORMATS: Hardcover, Paperback, Ebook
TITLE: Suffering Ends When Awakening Begins
AUTHOR: Robert Crown
PUBLISHER: Robert Crown
DATE OF PUBLICATION: November 30, 2017
RETAIL PRICE: $24.99 US (Hardcover) / $13.99 US (Paperback)
ISBN: 978-0-9993639-0-4 / 978-0-9993639-2-8
Long form copy for newsletters, email campaigns, blog spots, etc.
“Suffering Ends When Awakening Begins”
How does a child’s life change when his mother tries to murder him? It’s one of the most profound betrayals imaginable, and it can follow the victim into adulthood, into all he does with his life, tainting his sense of self and his relationships with others. How does a man’s life change when he discovers that with his thoughts, his imagination, and his ability to listen to his higher self, he has the power to overcome the devastating events of his past and build a new life and a family?
This is the inspiring true story of Robert Crown’s amazing journey out of the darkness of his childhood and into a world brightly illuminated by the power of positive understanding and purposeful thought. It’s the story of rejecting the victimhood he once embraced and finding the answers that allowed him to embrace the power to create a new life using universal spiritual laws.
Short form copy for Blurbs
“Suffering Ends When Awakening Begins”
How does a child’s life change when his mother tries to murder him? It’s one of the most profound betrayals imaginable. This is the inspiring true story of Robert Crown’s amazing journey out of the darkness of his childhood and into a world brightly illuminated by the power of positive understanding and purposeful thought. His message to the world is that if he can do it, you too can overcome any challenge in life by focusing your thoughts on what you desire.
After living through the events depicted in his self-transformational memoir, Suffering Ends when Awakening Begins, Robert succeeded in breaking the cycle of dysfunction handed down from earlier generations in his family and the limitations to success tied up in that. Robert Crown was born and raised in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Despite a challenging youth when he was faced with his own near-death and the death of a loved one, he overcame his trials and learned the importance of helping his family, friends, and those around him. As an adult, he has volunteered to in community service organizations and has worked with youth and seniors. He has also served on the board of directors of his local chamber of commerce. His curiosity and love of travel have taken him to Japan six times.
He is married to his beautiful wife, and together they have four wonderful children whom he teaches to think for themselves and to use their thoughts to create the lives they want. He still lives in the Chicago area, where he has owned and operated a residential real estate brokerage for fifteen years.
“In this book Robert Crown not only shares the intensity of his outer life story, but also the intimacy of the inner journey he took as a spiritual warrior determined to be victorious through an evolution of consciousness from the inside out.”
—Michael Bernard Beckwith
author of Spiritual Liberation and Life Visioning
Topics For Discussion
What can people do in order for them to overcome challenges more easily and what makes you an authority of this subject of overcoming adversity.
Sample Interview Questions
- What was your motivation for writing this book?
- Can you talk about the pre-meditated murder plot by your mother when you were eleven years?
- What kind of impact did that have on you as a child and on your life?
- How is your relationship with your mother these days?
- Tell us about your experience when you were runaway at 15?
- At 19 years old you were in a terrible accident, can you share what happened?
- What was the most challenging time in your life?
- How did you have the perseverance to keep overcoming obstacles and not throw in the towel?
- What was the turning point in your life, when you felt that there was a shift?
- You are pretty personal talking about your relationship with your wife. Why did you go down that road?
- You say in the book that by using your thoughts anyone can create a new reality, a life they choose. How can they do that?
- What would you share with other people who are going through or went through “the struggle” or traumatic or experiences in their life?
- How can the ordinary person do what you did and change their life by changing their thoughts?
- What do you hope the reader will take away from reading your book?